a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, March 26, 2010

short post

I am going out in half an hour so this will be a short post.
If you are reading Jean, your comments arrived so you are doing somthing right. :>))
Barb is Aaron's aunt on his mom's side and she is the one who is ill with pancreatic cancer .
We had a lovely visit with him today and it was so interesting that I forgot to take my camera or to take his photo. And I wanted an updated picture of him. Oh well!
He is doing well in La. Working hard, taking care of little Adam and enjoying being there with his dad and Lisa. So good for him!! I am relieved that he got out of the army after three hitches and three tours in the middle east, Iraq included.
I am off in a few minutes to my potluck party with my teacher friends. Most of us are retired now. I got all four of my tea towels finished and ready to give away. I hope they like them.
Tomorrow I will add the photos of the last two to my blog. One I am not so enthused about but there is nothing I can do about that at this late date.
Got to go now, too early to say good night :>)) So Adieu~~

3 comments:

Adam said...

Hey Mom, I'm glad to hear Aaron got to see you on his quick visit to B.C. He seems to be doing well in Louisiana, and it is a great blessing to me that he's here with Adam too. I get to see them both every week over Sunday dinner, except Adam often doesn't like what i cook! He prefers McNuggets to everything.

nanboudreau said...

It was wonderful to see Aaron and I am so glad for you and he that you get to visit regularly.
He is a great young man , thoughtful and caring. We love him too.
Do you remember when Sam's first word was Mac Donna's LOL

nanboudreau said...

I do appreciate your comment thanks a bunch!!

Love
Mom