a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Short blog

I am not feeling too well tonight so this will be a very short blog. I do not like to miss one as people have no doubt come to expect a daily blog :>)) And I think if I miss a blog you will all go elsewhere and I don't want that.
I spent the afternoon napping and now would like to go back to bed again.
I did do a bit of sewing though , some stitching around the features on a very long crossways strip across the quilt. I am such a bad quilter so it isn't pleasing to me. Wrong choice of stitching. Oh well I should have not listened to the ladies at Community Quilts who said take two Quilts and get them done by next Tuesday. I may have to take it all out.
But the socks are almost finished, maybe I should stick to knitting LOL> Like that is going tohappen. Usually I send my quilting out or get Lynn to do it . I have tried for years to do Free Motion and have since come to the conclusion that it does not work for me. Too bad. Not a very up beat blog tonight is it. On the up side the straight line fancy stitch quilting looks very good. So I can quilt as long as it is straight lines.
And so to bed. Keep well. I hear there are lots of germs around right now.

No comments: