a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, March 8, 2010

happily ever after ending

I saw this headline in one of those magazines at the checkout counter in the supermarket.Yeh I read those things, dreadful isn't it? I carried on with the item only to discover the lady in question who is happy ever after just had a new baby and has a new husband and it may be in that order or it may not be. But the baby thing really got me.............Do I hear a long silence here. To myself I thought yeah baby this is not the ending but the beginning and may end in happily ever after or may not as the case may be. I hope she is happy ever after but we all know how that often works out don't we. I have had my happily ever after twice so I know a lot of how that works LOL, oh and I had 5 babies which in their time made me a very happy woman but no life is free from sadness which is what strengthens us I believe for the perils that we encounter throughout our life. When I was young there was a serial movie that was called The Perils of Pauline and I didn't know what that meant. I soon learned it was not the dangers of falling down Niagara Falls or other perils of that ilk. Pauline had a new peril every week , on Saturday. But at that time I thought perils were just that. I soon learned life held other dangers but never forgot Pauline.
Enough of life's struggles and joys for now.
My camera stayed at home today so no new photos to add to this blog, I am waiting for my granddaughter to send me a piece of html that will allow me to add the photos below the blog rather than off to the side where they don't remain with the blog they are suppose to be with. They do not march in tandem. I see many blogs that are very professional looking and so put together. I want one like that LOL. However I am having fun and isn't that what it is all about?
Happiness to all, and a good night to everyone :>))

No comments: