a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

unpinning

Ha That quilt I pinned yesterday has to be unpinned. ome out. I did buy some more batting on the way home from my sewing day.
And I did not take the heart quilt today as unfortunately the backing was a bit on the skimpy side , so that must be fixed wouldn't you say, maybe add another pice wither on the side or the middle.
For sewing today it was a basting job on the butterfly applique pieces. Then it was the community quilts pot luck. Oh such lovely food and so much of it. Unfortunately I was not able to eat all the items, so sad :>( but I managed some of them and they were very tasty.
On Friday there is another potluck, that one is my teacher group. It is a wonder I am not 300 pounds the way I party.. but life is great, isn't it?

No hockey tonight but the odds are not good for Philly according to the pundits, I really expected more from Chris Pronger that he could keep Byfulgien in line. But Anti Mieni is fabulous and he only gets $800,000 a year, you can bet that is going to change LOL. We pay $20 million to our overpaid goalie Roberto Luongo and he is either hot and not very often or cold most of the time. Another of life's lesson, it is not always the most expensive item that gives the most value. A Timex tells the time as well as a Rolex.
On that note it is time to ,pun intended. :>))

No comments: