a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Adorable bunnies

http://bunnyhillblog.com/free-patterns/
There are six blocks here of adorable bunnies to applique, if applique is your thing.I love to applique but won't be doing these as I am in the midst of butterflies. They have been sitting in the case since January . I feel that I may have the oomph to do them soon.Remmy, Rick's dog laying out of the heat. We had a hot day today so the dog has the sense to do nothing LOL
We are watching the game but the Canucks are behind by one goal. Waaa!!!
After the nurse came today we went grocery shopping. The clerk at the till took the time to thank Ray for bagging the groceries. He has always done that and he said it was the first time he had been thanked. Amazing isn't it. After all it is not his job.
I took some photos of flowers today. Of course I'll show them to you. haha....
I love these yellow rhododendron , there are not too many this colour around.
I love this little flower with the spiky petals. It was among a lot of other flowers but I stood over this one to get this photo.

 And these beauties are all wild flowers along the edge of the road. What a display nature has made on these hills.
Nature is at her finest in our fair city at the moment. We are fortunate to live here.
A yellow Mustang, my favourite car in my favourite colour. Just had to add this to the blog. LOL
So far for the contest I have 5 entries. Tomorrow I will have Ray draw the winner .
Good luck folks, however only one can win this lot.
The game is now tied hurrah!! 2-2 and it is third period. Looks like it may be overtime. That is always tense....
One minute left............................Sudden death
OT it is.
http://www.doggonequilts.com/  Some fun stuff here.  I thought they had some really cute things.

Have a lovely evening everyone.
OKIO
Burroughs got one 11 seconds into overtime so we win Game 2!!! We lead the series Hurrah!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see 6 squirrels and bird applique blocks but NO bunnies..What am I doing wrong ? Jean

Goldogmom said...

Hi Nan, I am glad to hear you are on the mend and that your family has been visiting. that can certainly cheer you up.

I would love to enter the contest for the fabric but if you've already drawn for it, no worries.

I love the mentalist too, patrick jane is fun ;-)

I am inspired by your creative energy, even in the face of the health issues. Good on you!

Michelle

nanboudreau said...

Michelle I added your name to the draw.
hugs
Nan