a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Guild and dinner

http://tinyurl.com/3vjzm2v
Another hexagon table runner. Nice and fresh looking.
Luongo chokes in the clutch, The coach had to pull him. Why does he do this when we really need him. Boston walked all over the Canucks again.
eight flags, hmmm a bit over the top wouldn't you say?

Kathy took me to guild tonight but we had dinner first. It was the election of the new officers for next year. This was a lot easier as they streamlined the procedure. There was a good Show and Tell and it was a great evening of meeting and greeting. Many members talked to me about my illness and were quite interested in my Constant Companion. It was lovely to see so many friends. It has been a long time away.
Mary Alice made this for her 3 year old granddaughter who preferred the backing as it had jelly beans on it LOL.
the little table runner in the centre was a technique I did not know of and didn't understand  when the quilter explained. So much for that but it was really clever.


I got quite tired and we left a bit earlier than we would normally.
I started the day in the evening so I'll back up to morning. We had to go to the clinic at 9:30 and after that we went for coffee and Timbits at Tim Horton's. Then we had to come home since Bill the carpet cleaner was coming at noon.  He did a great job as usual but was not quite able to get out a big coffee stain where I had spilled  coffee. He did get a lot of it out though.
When he was done Ray and I went to the Medical Supplies store to renew some of the supplies that I need .  The lady there knows us now, I wish she didn't LOL. Then we had to go to Safeway for a few things.
By that time it was almost time for Kathy to pick me up. It was a full day,now I am ready for bed,just need to download the photos on my camera and put some of them up.
I hope you all had a lovely evening. I did, thanks Kathy.
Kalispera.

No comments: