a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

exciting night

And I nearly forgot you all , the first hockey game is on , 2nd period and no score yet. Time out, I need to take a rest.Cars all over town with multiple canucks flags. I'll try for a better photo tomorrow.

I called my grandson in Louisiana today to wish him a happy birthday
and he told me that my son and little Adam, his son were riding their bikes and were crossing the exit from a grocery store onto the street and a woman drove right out ,on the phone, and not looking and hit little Adam  pulling him under her car. Adam jumped right up on her hood to get her attention as she was continuing on. Adam has great reflexes and surely saved little Adam from real injury as she would have dragged him along with her. Fortunately little Adam was not injured just scared.  Big Adam was able to call the police  and keep that lady from driving away. Good thing too as it is illegal in Louisiana to drive and talk on the cell phone. So the least she will get is a citation for cell phone talking. She should get a few other tickets too. But the good thing is both Adams are okay. However I think Aaron should take little Adam to the doctor as one never knows.
Here he is, I think I showed this photo before but twice is not too much for a doting grandma LOL.

Second period over and still no score.
Ray and I went up to Metrotown today to return that shirt I bought the other day, too small. While we were there we shared a hamburger and a coke. It was fun to look around at all the people. These old guys come up everyday to chat and drink coffee.
And One wife keeping tabs on her husband. LOL
How much is that doggie in the window, the one looking at me in my car while I am looking at him in his car. He is kind of cute.
No class for me tomorrow, Kathy is unavailable  but maybe next week for the guild meeting. That would be fun and Kathy will pick me up. And I may be stronger then.
No score -3rd period.
I am heading off , enough ramblings from a tired brain, so have a great evening folks.
Bon noir.
Back again !  Game over we won, we won,  in the last few seconds of the game . It is nuts down there in Roger's Arena.

And I forgot to metnion that my third son Peter came over tonight and deleted a ton of e mail messages from my PC. Thank you Peter.




No comments: