a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, June 3, 2011

a gorgeous day

The day was beautiful ,sunny and warm, a day to treasure.
Rick ,Meaghan and Charlotte came to visit. Charlotte is becoming a personality in her own right. Of course I did take pictures LOL.
And here she is Miss Hollywood Personality herself.

She is sitting in the corner, Just after this photo she leaned over and fell on her face. I guess sitting is still a new activity LOL

Stiff legged seems to work a bit better LOL.
It was a fun visit and Charlotte was wonderful. She loved to look at the overhead fan,  fascinating!
I have to go to the clinic  starting Monday to have my antibiotic changed. So I have one week's appointments set up. Frankly I would prefer that they come here as they've been doing. Oh well can't have everything I want.
Ray and I went up to Metrotown after the nurse came but we didn't buy anything just lunch.
After Rick and family left Ray took me out to TOP'S for dinner . We both had their lovely salad  and their wonderful house dressing. For the entree we both had Salisbury Steak and it was delicious. TOP'S is a local family restaurant and we have been going there to eat for decades. It is good to go "where everybody knows your name" LOL.
I am still waiting for some more comments so that I can give away the fabrics for my contest.  If no more responses come in then I will have to select from the two I have. Would have liked more but then as I said earlier -can't have everything I want LOL.
Here are the fabrics that are in the contest.

I read today that the Elna eXellence 740 is being recalled because of a tendency to catch fire.

Check here to get the official information.
Short blog tonight folks . Have a lovely evening.
Buenas Noches.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

from buzz ..... ok I am commenting. I would hate to see you with only two people to draw from The baby is very cute. It almost makes you want to have another one. We will have to do lunch one day or maybe we will just come and visit with you and bring lunch. Just stay away from those hospitals.