a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, June 18, 2011

dresden plate

http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/2010/04/dresden-plate-block-sew-along/   Dresden Plate tutorial with templates to print out. I liked the fabrics the quilter has chosen, I've never seen a Dresden Plate done in this colour way. Attractive!!
Jean commented on my picture of yesterday and I have to agree with her wholeheartedly LOL.
This morning the nurse had to change my tubing and then she decided to totally rearrange all my supplies. But at noon when the pump was to administer the next dose of antibiotic, it started beeping. When I looked at the face of the pump it said high occlusion. We turned right around and went back to the clinic. Apparently the small blue line was cramped and the fluid could not get through. The dressing that went on yesterday was in a differenct place than it had been and was pinching the line. The nurse decided to try and fix it but that did not work too well. I said I thought she needed to just do it over. Sometimes it is faster to redo than to try and repair. So she agreed and changed the dressing and place the line and other bits that I do not know the names of in a different position. The morning nurse came in too . She winked at me and said I was making a lot of trouble for someone who looked so nice. Ha I said you can never tell a book by its cover. LOL.
Now the pump is working its delivery system , just a bit late but its good!!
I did get some nice dog photos today. Well 2 nice ones and 2 not so nice. The dogs were eager to have their photo taken and came right up to the car LOL. Who knew!
This boy was almost smiling at being photographed. He's a lovely boy.
 This little guy almost jumped into the car . He was so friendly  and cute.
See that little black spot taking a leak on the Canada Post box. Maybe its because Canada Post is on strike and he is expressing his disapproval. LOL.
And one more regal dog.
Not the best photos but with the dogs moving and the car moving for some of them it is not easy to get a good picture :)) I need to be faster on the draw.
It is time for me to stop talking and give you all a break. haha.
Have a great evening.
Ah Gutn Orent.



No comments: