a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, June 6, 2011

back to hospital

When I said the pump was fine last night I was wrong. The pump did not work. We called the night number for emergency and the night nurse did not know how to fix the pump either. What good is that? :(
He said go to the emergency ward at the hospital. So off we went. The ER was packed , lots of little children. It is so sad when babies are so ill that they didn't even cry. Anyway we had to wait for some time needless to say only to discover there was no one in the hospital who knew how to fix the pump. But they do know how to run an IV and they set me up with the antibiotic . By this time it was 12:30 PM and we got home around 1:30. I was grateful to get that midnight dose and the  ER doctor assured me that my 6:00 dose which would  be 3 hours late would be okay. So we got to the clinic this morning at 9:15 and the pump was reset. So all is well.
We met Bob and Buzz for lunch . They are going to Reno next week. I wish we could go with them. But that won't happen for some time.
Ray and I were quite tired after our late night adventure so we both had a nap when we got home.
That was the day, nothing exciting I'm afraid.
We are watching the game Boston just scored so it is 1 to 0 for Boston. Not happy!!!!  It is  the beginning of the second period.
Another beautiful Vancouver day, warm, sunny, gorgeous. I took some photos.
The streets are so beautiful,
This is the one  coming from the clinic. and this is later LOL.
Can't get the photos up because the site is not working right now. Later I'll add them.
This is our street , it is always a pleasure coming home to this beautiful sight.

Boston got another goal so it is 2 to 0 for Boston. I am not happy twice over :) The last I heard it was 5 - 0 for Boston, how dreadful for us.
However I'll show you a truck decorated with Canuck flags and even a whale on top of the van.
Same van .


I'll get back to you later . Have a good evening!
Well I did get back to you, enjoy the pictures.
Bon Soir

1 comment:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wow....you would think ER would know how to fix your pump, but at least you got your Meds. Love your photos.