a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, June 5, 2011

The winna

I made an error last night declaring that the blocks I gave were bunnies. Not so as Jean wrote to tell me. The blocks are still really cute but not bunnies. So sorry for leading you astray. :(

http://sewkaren-lycreated.blogspot.com/2011/04/patchwork-tidy-tray.html

A very nice grandma block so of course I had to put it on my blog. It is called Grandma's Favourite. 
I wrote all the namesof those who entered my contest on pieces of paper and put them all in a bowl. Ray drew the winning ballot and the Winner Is   Kathy Terlicher. Congratulations Kathy. That was fun! I'll do it again.
We did not go out today , Ray was not up for it and neither was I. Rick,   young Rick, Meaghan and Charlotte dropped in this afternoon. Rick went and got KFC for dinner. It was really good. We had a lovely visit and Charlotte provided the entertainment. I did not go out so I took photos of Charlotte . Here we go!
A different perspective LOL !

So you say Grandma.

I took this one from across the room -love the red!

The two grandpas Richard and Ray.
My pump went off earlier tonight , it said the battery was low, so I called the number the nurse gave me. She said to go and get another battery and that the pump did not need to be reset. So we went up the street and bought a new battery and two ice cream bars LOL. Now the pump is fine again.  No it was not the ice cream bars. Haha. 
We are watching The Glades a show I got hooked on last season.  The lead is a real sexy  man .
I did a bit of hand sewing this afternoon before the family came. It was applique of the body of my butterfly but I didn't manage to get it done -tomorrow maybe.
Time to go folks, have a great evening.
Kalispera.




1 comment:

Kathy said...

Wow! Thank you Nan, I am not usually so lucky!
Glad you got new batteries for your pump and that all is well.
Baby Charlotte looks so content, such a little cutie.
Love, Kathy