a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, June 13, 2011

my heart is broken

The Canucks have choked again in Boston, 4 goals on us in the first ten minutes. I can't watch any more.

After the clinic this morning we met Sam for lunch. He is waiting for a new truck to come from Ford. It is taking a long time, months. What is wrong with Ford, business too good?
We went to Costco , at first we couldn't think of what  we needed. How awful is that. But finally we managed to spend some money LOL. I bought 3 books for me and Ray picked up a a very nice cook book for Sam. Ray always thinks everyone want a cookbook or several haha. What a big disappointment I must be to him, I have never wanted a cook book LOL. I remember the first time I got married when my new husband absolutely insisted I buy a cookbook. Eventually I became a not so bad cook , but under protest, not my favourite thing to do.
Ray just loves to buy cookbook, we have so many that he doesn't buy for himself any more but who knows how many Sam will get.  :))
These are mine, Michael Connelly, Angels Flight, Alex Kava's Damaged , and the Sins of the Borgias. That should be a very interesting book. The Borgias were a dreadful family who desired the Papacy and through poisoning  and other methods achieved their aim.
By the time we finished at Costco where we met two friends and had a good gossip, I was really tired . When we came home I had a long lovely nap.
My dog pictures of the day.
Dog walking is in vogue at the time we leave for the clinic but Ray won't slow down the car so I have to take them on the fly, which is why my pictures are not the best. I am thinking of buying a better camera.Do you think that will do the trick LOL.
That's the dogs for today, not that good but still I love the dogs. If I could catch pictures of my other love , birds, that would be fun, but that isn't going to happen.
Have a good evening we have stopped watching the game so my heart will last out the evening Haha.
Winas tartis.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Well if Sam starts getting too many books, let Grandpa know that Albert loves to cook and has a lot of fun flipping through cook books!

Costco is so fun to wander through even if you don't need anything!