a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

a bit of KFC

My day started off with a visit to the chiropractor at 10:30. My back was so outof whack that I could not sit straight, my legs would go out at an angle when I am sitting in my recliner. That's  how I know I am out of alignment. We came home after that to wait out the time until I went to the cardiologist at 2:30. He gave me an examination and arranged for a MIBI on the 20th. Good news in the Ray department!  the call from the back doctor came and he has an appointment on the 19th!! Hurrah!!
After my appointment was over we went up to the mall for KFC. I really enjoyed it, don't have it very often, although I did have it two weeks ago before I went into the hospital.  That was the first time in a long while, months if not years. Bad for you but good to the tongue.
We bought three loaves of our favourite bread at the bakery, 2 for the freezer and one to eat. The two in the freezer will be eaten eventually though LOL.

Ray insisted on putting the bread with the toaster, he likes to match things LOL.

I could not help but smile at these kitties, you know how I like multiples. These little ones have the sweetest faces.
 
 
Richard at his most expansive aboard his boat. The life of Richard!  He should be coming in soon to stay a bit .
 
Stay out of the rain guys , you've found a great cover up! Nice flowers!

Charlotte making her piggie noise , oink, oink LOL She also makes noises of other animals but her elephant noise is the best one.

My great grandson Adam and his pal in Louisiana after a boat ride in the bayou.
Here he is again. Adam is almost 10 years old , his birthday is on the 13th or maybe the 14th. There are several birthdays in that number grouping.

He has such a sweet smile. I sure wish I could see him. His mom is afraid we will abduct him if big Adam brings him to Canada. Yeah Right!! I can't go there to Louisiana in case I get sick and I never know. This last little bout made me realize it can come on so quickly with no warning.
That's my blog for tonight. Have a great evening folks.
 Guten abend.
 
 
 

No comments: