a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, September 21, 2012

a new member

We have a new member folks , welcome Robin. Glad to have you join us.

We had an interesting dinner tonight. Habitant yellow pea soup which is so good and comes in a large can. Just heat and eat!
Then I made toasted tomato sandwiches with mayo. I put some avacado on mine but it wasn't quite as good as I thought it would be . I ate the avacado by itself as I do love it. That was dinner except a cookie for dessert. Oh and a bottle of water.

Oh and no BOM for tonight, the one that showed up on my e mail was an awful basket so I had no choice but to delete it. LOL.I may take a look around for something else but right now nothing :(
 This morning early, too early as far as I am concerned ,we went back to the hospital for Day 2 of the MIBI. As we were so early they took us in right away and put me under the machine. I think if anyone was claustrophobic that machine would drive them crazy. They'd need to be put under LOL. However I just shut my eyes and try to catch up on my sleep. So the 20 minutes concluded and the technician said I'm sorry but you'll need to come back and we'll have to do it over again, so go away and have a cup of coffee and come back in 30 minutes and I'll do it again. We did that, the coffee was good as we hadn't had any before coming to the hospital.  Then the nurse did it all over again and it was okay that time.
We went to the bank for money to pay the cleaning lady but she called when we got home to say she couldn't come today. We also got some money for ourselves for the week . I was pretty tired  so Ray brought me back and he went out again . First back to the bank to question an item on one ofour cards. He got that fixed and had the card cancelled. They had done that last month and we were ticked off. Plus they had raised the allowable amount from the $500 limit I had on that card for a very good reason which was I used it on the internet and figures I could afford to lose that amount if it was compromised but no more, the limit went to $4500. I don't appreciate that kind of high handedness.

Marg came over for a visit this afternoon and to bring me a book by Karen Slaughter entitled Criminal. Marg said it was a good book. I
gave her the library book I just finished,A Willing Victim. It was a slow start but a great finish.

When she left we had that lovely dinner LOL.

What a Chubby Bubby he is. And just a pup. He is a gorgeous colour isn't he. I think he is a chow not a breed I am particularly fond of. I have heard they can be vicious. So bite me if you don't like my comments LOL.
 
Cuddlers no matter what the breed, they love each other. Such a friendly pair.
 
Beautiful leopard kittens
playing with each other. Their gorgeous blue or should I say turquoise eyes are amazing.
 
Ah sleepy time girl or
boy. Would it be easier down on the carpet or did this just happen as you were sitting LOL.
Oh my, I forgot to say I won the Fat Quarter Bingo Game so I'll receive the horse/cowboy fabrics. Hmm nice eh!
 
What a pretty Log Cabin quilt, lovely blues and yellows and just a bit off centre makes this an interesting quilt.
 
Haha!!
 
Hovering at the  bar.
 
I like these socks , must go to Michael's and see if I can find the pattern.
 
 
Now that is all for tonight.
Have a great evening folks.
Maahn On
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: