a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, September 15, 2012

another follower

Good evening folks. It is late here so it must be later in the east.
Richard left today to go to Calgary. I am going to miss him but the phone helps. Thank goodness for the phone and the internet so that we can connect with our families.

Ray and I did our shopping and I went to the library for the first time since last year, I think it was the first time since the end 2010.

It was nice to be there. I chose three books which is what I usually select, one for each week that we are allowed to have them out. I found another book by  the same author that I just read, Linda Castillo, the one of the Amish chief of police.  This one is called Breaking Silence   The first one  was a good book so I got another one.  The first one I read left the ending open for another mystery using the same character who caused so much trouble , murder and mayhem. Marg if you haven't read this one you can borrow it and bring it back when you are finished. What did I just say about the phone? And here I am communicating with you on my blog. LOL.

Our grocery bill had an error in it. I always check the bill after we get home. We were charged twice for the same item so we have to go back tomorrow and get that refund. The store never questions a return or error which is good.

Jean says I have another follower on the blog. I haven't seen it yet but must go and have a look. Just wait !!  And Jean is right. we have another friend on the blog. Thank you for joining us. :))) Can the two newcomers leave a message that tells me your names?

http://www.red-brolly.com/   There is a cute mug bag here way down the page so you have to scroll down a long way to find it. I thought it would be for a coffee mug but it appears to be a tea mug bag. It is very pretty.

I don't have a pattern for htis but it is lovely eye candy with all the colours of the rainbow. I thought you might enjoy seeing such a pretty quilt.
 
 
This is the pattern for this lovely quilt. It is a great tutorial.
 
 
 
 
Aren't these such a happy looking  bunch of pansies. They make one smile don't they? Such adorable faces LOL.
 
Aha a whole herd of moose. unusual to say the least as they are generally wandering the forest alone. At least the males do but these must be males when you see their rack of antlers. Another of life's mysteries.
 
Another interesting setting on this quilt. Again no pattern- just for your enjoyment.
 
Here is the usual male moose all alone. Whenever I have seen one which isn't too often he has always been solo.
 
It would not be me if there wasn't a dog or cat picture and in this one it is both.These two are dear friends.
 
It is late so I need to leave for the night.
I hope you all had a great evening.
Bon soir!
Gettin ready for bed......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 









1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm one of your latest followers. I'm Linda Carhill from Blaine,Minnesota in the summer and Green Valley, Arizona in the winter. I look forward to reading your blog every day, Nan. And don't know why I didn't sign in sooner. lol All the best, L