a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Stuff today

Wow Here I am late again. Life keeps getting in the way of blogging LOL.
My day began with a visit to the neurologist. He told me I am doing everything right and just to keep on doing it right haha.  Ray and I came home right after that visit as Rick, Mary and Rose were here at the apartment. I gave Rick a set of keys yesterday so they could stay in our place to visit with each other while we were away.
We came home to a great time with Rose Richard and Mary. Rose was a ton of fun to play with , she smiled and laughed the day away. So wonderful for us old guys. We decided to take Mary, Albert and Rose to Mr. Ho's for Chinese food to celebrate Mary's birthday of yesterday. It was such a great day!
Rose loved to slap the glass on my coffee table. Lots of lovely little hand prints for Lynn to clean up tomorrow. She will like that as she loves the babies.
Clapping her hands and making her talking noises.
Rose is so tiny she can still sit in my doll's chair.
 
Richard getting ready to go back to the boat. He is getting it cleaned out and up so that he can leave for Calgary this weekend. Nose to the grindstone again!
 
Can you believe this is a landscape quilt at the guild last night , done by a master quilter.
 

Another Show and Tell and a gorgeous star quilt. The colours don't show up very well. I cannot seem to take good pictures at the guild , the light is not very good or I am not very good LOL>
 
Another very lovely quilt from last night.
Look at this clever little girl, driving already and so proud of herself .
 
The picture says it all haha!
 
Aren't they wonderful and I believe they are endangered. Sorry but I can't remember the name of these dolphins.
 
 
Great grandson Adam is ten today. Happy Birthday Adam! We love you.
Grandpa Adam do you have any birthday pictures?
 
I would like to ask those of you who read my blog on a regular basis but have not joined up yet, would you please ,please join this site. I have been stuck on 36 members for a long time. I thank you all who have already joined up and thank those of you who join now. Merci beaucoup! It will make me very happy.
Now this is contentment.
 
That's it for today folks.
Have a great evening!  Good evening!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: