a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Off to the doctor


Why? Because I can LOL. I went because my legs were really bad and I thought it might be from grief . She agreed. And Ray got some medicine for his pain in the leg. That was it. She is a lovely woman. And she is going to back home to South Africa for 6 weeks to visit her family.
We had some running around to do but that was good as both Ray and I think we need some exercise.

We went to Michael's to pick up our Robert Bateman picture that was being framed. It looks beautiful. We have had 5 Batemans but gave one to Sam for his house. Bateman is a naturalist painter who does mostly animals and birds.
"Family Gathering"
 
This is the framed picture -a lioness and her cubs.
The photo is not good as usual but you get the idea.
 
After we had gotten the picture we went down the road a bit to Boston Pizza. It was not really dinner time but we hadn't had any lunch. Ray had the pizza and I had  fettucine with red peppers. It was excellent but so much food , we brought home a doggie bag. LOL
 
We got the charge bill today with the air line expense for Quebec,  Big one.  But then I knew it would be a biggie.  Holidays are very expensive!
 I had to open up my laptop and check out the mail as I had not done it earlier in the day. Lots of letters. I read Richard's blog, he is so positive it makes me cry. But he did say he was very close to tears. He went to work and that helps him keep steady.
 
I just went on to a site that says it will answer questions about ALS. I went through the pages and up comes a page that said I need to give them my master card number , the charge is $38. I was surprised as it said nothing about payment  on Page one. I deleted the site.
 
Have you seen any video of the Korean sensation Psy. I wonder how he came to be so big, his dance routines are not complex, but then that may be the point, anyone can do it.
 
 
Waiting for the dog to move in haha.
 
 
 
 
Oh and here's the dog, little does he know what is in  store for him. Too bad!!



 
From the quilting guru.
 
I chose these little ballerinas because they are so cute not because I know any of them.
 
 
I am quitting now folks.
Have a great evening.
Aloha ahi ahi
 
No over eating goodies LOL
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.

1 comment:

Gail in Arizona said...

Nan I can't get Ricks blog to come up :( Gail