a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, November 9, 2012

potluck

I'll get back to the blog later tonight as it is teacher potluck and Diane is picking me up soon. But great news for my son Matthew, his fourth radio station went on the air today 98.7 FM if you are in the area. I should come in well on your car radio. I'm off to get ready, see you later.


It's later and I had a wonderful time with the potluckers. They were all so good to me. Karen helped me get through her yard which is difficult if you have two good legs But if your legs are like mine, shaky and sometimes undependable then it is a very hard job. But we navigated it okay . We had some good foods, veggies and dip, chicken, little quiches , a shrimp ring and lemon cake . We talked about a large number of things as teachers will do but not all school talk as several of us are retired . For me it has been 16 years. I talke to one member Patti who along with her husband goes mountain climbing in Nepalp every summer. She is a most interesting woman. This year she is planning on writing a book on Nepal.   she writes article for different newspaper.
Sorry once again but I need to go to bed, I'll do this in the morning.
Good night.

No comments: