a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

fox in the woods

Pattern is complete and ready for downloading! Thanks for the help.
http://www.quiltersworld.com/featured_pattern.php?action=results&poll_ident=97
The fox has been altered/fixed. Apparently it had errors in it , so it is now fixed so they tell me.


 the second block in this small 4 block wallhanging. Here is the direct link: http://peckspieces.blogspot.com/2012/11/santa-in-pines-part-2.html

Remember when I put Block One Santa up on the blog, this is Block two. So grab it quick so you don't lose it.

http://agataria.blogspot.com/2011/03/folded-owl.html

I may have out this one up before , can't remember, forgive me.
Here is the photo.....
Cute isn't he?  He is a Japanese origami cutie.
 
Lovely table runner using as my friend Betty calls them Two by Fours.  Just blocks of 2 by 4 inch rectangles and added together as you can see from the photo with 2 borders. Looks very nice to me, I love the colours.
 
We too Rick back to the airport this morning, he needs to get back to work in Calgary while he is still able to work. I hate for him to be going back but he called just a few minutes to say that he is happy to be back home. He will be coming out again soon and will be staying here for Christmas. I am sorry that I booked the tickets for Quebec before we had the news of Rick's illness. I gave him the keys to the apartment so he will be able to have his kids over during the time he is here. I am trying to keep up but it is very hard. Thank goodness my dear boy cannot see me cry. It is such a shame when all you can do is cry... not help.
After we took Rick to the airport we went to Costco to pick up our paper goods and have a hot dog. I noticed that the weiner did not seem to be the same as before. Once it was a Polish sausage but now it is just a fat weiner. I may be mistaken but that is what I thought about the hot dog.
We came home and Adam called. We talked about Rick and Adam said all the brothers are getting together to discuss the plans  for him. I guess that it includes end of life plans a well as plans for how he will live. Can   you see me crying? I can't bear to think of how he will live, it is horrible.
When we came home Jim called and Rick also called. Jim is driving home from Louisiana and had reached Billings Montana where he ate some salad which gave him food poisoning. He spent half the day getting out of his car and you know what. But he is spending the night at Rick's where he can rest and get better.
I had a nap when I got home , did not sleep last night so the nap was good.
 
I am finding that meat does not taste good any more, I wonder what that is all about. Funny isn't it. I have always been a meat person.
 
Watching the news right now, we had three federal by-elections, two were won by the existing federal Conservatives and one by the NDP. Not much change there. It does not give the picture that usually happens when the electorate turfs the incumbents to send a message to the sitting government. I guess we are all happy.
Photo time, need to find my camera.
Charlotte was here yesterday to see her grandpa Rick. Meaghan and Lewis came with her and Ricky was here too.
 
Heeerre come Charlotte
 
Doing the exercise...
With Great Auntie Margaret taking 5 seconds rest LOL.
 
 She has just finished kissing my parents photo in the frame behind her. So funny , theyhave been gone since the 70s but she liked them.
Richard with his coffee and making Aunt Margaret laugh. He is still making jokes.
 
Rick and me , he still hugs me, LOL.
 
Charlotte found my small stool just her size so took to sitting on it and carrying it around.

Grandpa tossing Charlotte  up into the air. They both were giggling, having fun. It was so nice.
 
Mary Albert and Rose. They are not here but over on the island  but I thought they needed to be represented here.
Now that's all.
Have a lovely evening folks.
Buenas noches,
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments: