a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, November 1, 2012

November banner

http://countryjunktion.com/2012BOM.html
The November banner is up and it's free for the month!  These banners are so cute , I hope you downloaded them in the month they were first put up and were free. If not they have to be paid for.

http://www.toadusew.com/blog/

A Dragonfly quilt and pattern from toadusew  . Looks like a good pattern and fun to do.
 
<
Winners from Houston, thought you would like to look at them.
 


http://thefuzzyhatquilter.blogspot.ca      This site is good viewing. Have a look and enjoy the scenery.
 
I am not quite over Hallowe'en so have patience with me :))  There are way too many great photos, too many to waste .
The wolf scene pumpkin carving was done by Ray's niece and the skull and crossbones was done by her friend. Amazing!
I love this one. Well that's it. Next up.......
haha the season for holidays is upon us. Pray for the turkeys folks.
 
What did we do today, I did nothing, felt a bit off so had a nap. Lynn the cleaning lady was here, Ray made vegetable soup ,mmmm good.
I finished knitting the dishcloth that was on my needles. Knitting is my go to quiet task. No thinking required.
 
Gail sent me the pattern for the large chicken pincushion. She has done the two sides of log cabins and cut all the pieces, plus the instructions. I had a bit of trouble with the instructions but I think I have it now. I have to get a bit of felt for the next step. I looked in my stuff but no luck. Tomorrow I will be off to Michael's.
Thanks Gail you are special!!
I had an appointment with my eye doctor this morning and forgot about it until late in the afternoon. Whoops, I called the office and the lady there said they had had a cancellation for the 13th at 9:30. Could I make it? Yes I can!! That was good of her. What is going on with me, that is twice this week. I need to pick up the pace.
I took the day off and did not sew at all.
And she has a tooth, dressed up in her pumpkin Hallowe'en jammies. Rose that is!
 
PAIRS
 
 
 


There you are the world loves pairs and pairs love each other.
Time to go folks.
Have a lovely evening!
Good night.
 
                             
 



 
 

 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


 
 
 
 
 





No comments: