a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, November 24, 2012

something different

Made in Paris: The Statue of Liberty
1877-1885;http://www.messynessychic.com/2012/06/22/made-in-paris-the-statue-of-liberty-1877-1885

This was most interesting to me and I hope to you too. I was fascinated to learn that there are at least three statues of Lady Liberty in Paris.

 
From Susan of Starwood Quilter.
 
 Flock Quilt Block is 8 inches so each of the four patch squares is  4 inches so the smaller pieces are 2 inches .  There that is all the instruction I can give you on observation, except to say  all  the pieces are triangles.
 
 
Moda Bake Shop: 30-Minute Gift: Simply Colorful Coasters
 
 
We went shopping for groceries this morning and I bought a new magazine 100 Blocks. I haven't had time to really look at it  bit it will be fun when I do.
 Then we went to London Drugs with my laptop to get help with the black page that shows up when I press the magnifier. They are so good there , the man just fixed it, no charge. Great store to deal with. Then we looked at the Sony e reader. I am thinking of buying one whoops I said that yesterday. Well I did look at the Sony and liked it but did not buy. I am going to Chapters and look at the Kindle.  I would like to look at the Nook too but am not sure where to go for that one.
However I liked the Sony a lot and may just go for that one.
I don't seem to have a lot to say tonight so the blog may be a short one.
 
 
At least it feels like that many LOL.
 
Cute little snowman ,paper pieced.  There are a lot of snowmen around lately. Quilt blocks I mean, no snow here.  But the days have been lovely, warm and sunny. Not at all like November. Usually it rains all month.
 
I thought this bit of philosophy was worth passing on. Not that I suspect any of you of holding on to anger but it must be useful at some point , maybe as a thing to say at meetings LOL.
 
He's singing Let the sun shine in. Oh but he looks so contented sitting on the ledge soaking up the warmth.
 
Don't all moms feel like this some times. I know I did. When you have 5 sons you are never alone LOL. But I loved them no matter what and still do-so much!!
 


In a cabin in a wood tra la la. Did you learn that song in kindergarten along with the actions. See the wreath on the door. I love houses of all kinds.I wonder who lives in them. I think a small family dwells in this one, mom, dad , a boy and a girl.
Percheron? Ray loves the large horses. Or is it a Clydesdale or a Belgian. I don't know.
 
Well time is up for me, it's 10:00 and time for bed.
I hope your evening was good.
Guten Abend.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: