a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, January 14, 2013

another biker

And I woke up this morning to the trees outside my window covered with a blanket of snow.Pretty!
Ah Karin , my niece, reminded me that she  also rides a motorcycle and I forgot about that. So sorry Karin. Send me a photo of you on your motorcycle.

I stayed home all day today and did nothing. Ray went out to look for a carousel for our coffees and he found one.  He bought some veggies he wanted for the roast he is cooking tomorrow while I am off to Tuesday sewing. When he came home he filled the carousel with the coffees.
While he was away the cleaning lady came and Marg came over too for a visit. We turned off the TV and just visited, we exchanged some books too.  So while Lynn was cleaning Marg and I were chatting. Good deal eh!
I wanted to sew but when you home is busy that is impossible but tomorrow for sure since I will be at my group.
Kathy is taking me to an embroidery class tomorrow evening so the blog will be late. Read it the next morning if you have the time and care to do so.

 It seems that we still don't have access to my photos so therefore no new pictures tonight or tomorrw night either. Clayton is off tomorrow and we have a date for Wednesday. So look for new pictures on Wednesday evening. Ah the life of a blogger when the laptop goes off centre. Patience is everything! And patience is everything to the blog readers as well.
I do have old photos that I can access so here goes.
I like this sihouette. Is it a tall ship? I have no idea of what ships or boats look like but hwatever this one is it is beautiful . Is it sailing or at rest? The moon is full and gorgeous. I know that LOL.
 
Is this what they call a teacup chihuahua. Looks like one to me and isn't he a perky little guy. I'd love to share my life with his. But he would not have to sit in a cup on my counter.
My son Jim  who lives in Edmonton Alberta. He drove down to Calgary last week to visit with Richard, Ricky and Peter and Judith. They all had a good time together.
Ray loves these wonderful horses , Clydesdale I think. He has fantastic foot feathers. This is a powerful animal.
So a powerful Clydesdale and a tiny chihuahua on today's blog, what a contrast.
Mommy and me having a wonderful mud bath.
 
Time for me to go too.
Have a delightful evening .
 
Buenas Noches.
 
 
 
 






1 comment:

Michelle said...

I don't get to do as much sewing as I would like either. My baby is 3 months old and doesn't like to nap if she isn't being held. But I am treasuring my time with her. I consider it a good sewing day if I get a seam sewn or a strip or two cut. Your picture of the Clydesdale reminds me of our family trip to the Budweiser Farm last summer. The horses are beautiful!