a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, January 7, 2013

more laptop

Now isn't that nice, I started my blog on my laptop now I am on the  PC. I just had to take the laptop to the store and we spent a long time there but the tech was unable to fix it so we had to leave it there. Who knows when it will be back home. He seemed to have a lot of trouble. I love to do my work on the laptop and am not too happy with the PC but I'll just have to get used to it for a while.

We  thought the cleaning lady was coming today as she did say Monday but perhaps she meant next
Monday. Poor Lynn , that's her name, She has been having tests for breast cancer as they did find something there but are not sure what it is.
Maybe she spent the day at the clinic. I hope she is all right.

It was a sad day for me when I read Rick's blog. I cried for a long time he is so un happy. Of course he is, my poor boy.
There is nothing I can do for  him, he is so far away and when
I asked if he wanted me to come there he said not yet as he is still working. Please say a prayer for him, Richard McBride is his name.

Ray went out this morning as I waited for the cleaning lady who didn't arrive so I had some time to myself. In that time I prepared another butterfly for applique tomorrow at the sewing group. That will make 12 of them and enough to make a quilt.It was nice to have the free time to do sewing things.I enjoyed it.

We had to take back the holder for the coffee K cups and were not able to find one that works and that we like. The only other one is one Ray does not like but I guess he will have to be satisfied. I wish we had bought a Keurig as they have a nice holder but since we have used it once we cannot take it back.

Ray was in a lot of pain this afternoon , I will be happy when he gets his back done in March. He pushes himself a lot.



Five Patch Chain Quilt Block Pattern  This one is from About.Quilting.com
the instructions are there for this block 10" Five Patch Chain Quilt Block and is on either page 6 or 7 of the BoM pages.  As I have mentioned before there are many blocks on this site.
A lovely pile of kittens. Just for you Marg I know you'll like them.
 
 My eyes are tired and I'll close the blog now.
Have a great evening folks.
Good night
 
 
 

No comments: