a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, January 6, 2013

hi

http://www.fatcatpatterns.com/BoMs.html 
 These little fish are lovely so if you are also a fish lover and want to make a fishy quilt this is the place for you.

This picture is not a new one but is from some that were saved to my picasa account. I don't know how because I didn't put them there but it is useful.

I took my laptop to London Drugs and the fellow there tried to help me but he was a bit out of his depth so he told me to bring it in when the tech was there. He also said that he thinks the problem is the Java update I did today. Can you do a downdate LOL. The tech is very busy he said so  it may be days before I get it fixed. Such is life. I wanted to buy a new one but I am not too realistic haha. And I would have to get all my stuff off the laptop and put it on another. No Way!! I'll just wait and we'll have to do without the new photos.
I have found some older ones that can be useful even if they don't relate to the topic at hand.

Sam and I outside the restaurant. Not related but a good one. LOL


The hockey strike is OVER!! Games probably will start on January 19.  Will we even care after all this time, half the season is ruined.
Oh well Canuck Fans will be overjoyed. Ricky said it all in capitals haha. He is the young generation and they are great fans. I am curious if Ricky will root for the Calgary team now that he lives there or will he continue to love the Canucks. A dilemma for sure LOL.  Even the Prime Minister remarked on TV that it was good to hear that they will be back on the ice.

Just dogs....


I called all my sons today, I just felt like talking to all of them. And it was great. Three of them are in Alberta, Peter and Richard  in Calgary and Jim in Edmonton. Adam is in Louisiana and Matthew is here. Only one son here and four of them are away.  Of course Sam is here and he is like a son to us.  I'll do that again.

Just a fun photo , not related to anything.
 
Meaghan called today to arrange for a date at the end of the month . Both she and Lewis have bad colds and I don't want either Ray or me to get a cold since our immune systems are not up to par. However I am excited to see the three of them. Charlotte does not have a cold , cheeky girl. She said Hi to me over the phone. I loved it.   
Checking out the little stool.


We had a full day as we had personal things to take care of before we went out to see about the laptop. We wanted to buy a holder for our new coffee cups . We have to return the one we bought so that will be tomorrow's trip. I wanted to get the one that goes with our new coffee machine, but Ray didn't like it. I think we'll have to get it anyway. Can you believe it we did not have lunch out today. I had my Ichiban noodles when I came home.

Another fun picture, I found these all over but let's see how that works for us. Nope it did not work. Too bad.

We spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to use our printer. I did use it today earlier but again I downloaded Java update on my PC and that is when the problem began. I don't know what to do about it. I'll have to see if Sam or Matt can get it to the store. I don't think Ray can handle that job.

Just taking a bit of a bath folks, the cold water doesn't bother me.
 
That's just about it folks. Have a lovely evening.
Bon Soir.
 














No comments: