a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

It seems I lost Friday's blog. Thankfully Jean reminded me of that. My mind is often confused by my son's predicament. I apologize for the lapse.

Today we expected our cleaning lady. She had changed her day again but I sympathize with her as she is undergoing tests for breast cancer. Perhaps she had meant next Monday. The constant change of days is confusing to me. That isn't a hard thing to do LOL. So Ray went out and he hasn't returned yet, mid afternoon. He must be out shopping.
When he returns we have some things to do like returning the and exchanging the coffee holder we bought yesterday. And I need to take my laptop in again. Jean told me what the problem is something to do with Java. My PC is also affect by that update. I'll ask the tech how to do that on the PC.
Today while Ray was away I counted out the number of butterfly blocks, I have 11 done just one more to do.
I am not going to write more on this blog Sorry about that.
The night is done.
Good evening. 

No comments: