a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Time to clean

I thought I'd add my own photo to the blog LOL. Here I am aat the embroidery machine.
Time to clean up the apartment, sure glad our cleaning lady came today and did the job. Haha.
So of course we had to stay in while she worked. Ray got out though to clean his car . So it was a full cleaning day.
I also cleaned up a few hot spots like my sewing table and a few other surly bits. No I can't have the cleaning lady do those jobs because she doesn't know where to put some things and I have noted that she doesn't move things around. She is quite serious about not moving personal things around. However I have not yet brought that to her attention, maybe I should.
Marg came over this afternoon with dinner . Michael had made us a pan of macaroni and cheese. What a great guy. It was delicious. And we did not have to cook LOL. Thank you Michael and Marg. Hugs!!
Richard called today. We talk to each other every day. He went to the clinic to be fitted for an electric wheelchair. He said it can be operated with your chin if need be. Amazing! He was on his way to work so we didn't talk long.

I received a letter from Margo, our daughter in law in Quebec saying she would like to send us the money for a Tassimo which she and Jack gave us for Christmas but had to leave in Quebec. She offered to return it and send us the money so we could purchase one here. Good idea. Money is easier to send than big items like  a coffee maker. She works for Purolater so will send it in a purolater envelope. That only takes 2 days.

 Richard and I a while ago.
I am having trouble accessing my photos. These are old ones from somewhere , don't know what is wrong so I am going to turn this laptop off and try again.
Back again.
No luck something is not working properly so no photos tonight.
 
We had icy roads this morning and accidents on the new bridge. There seems to be some troubles breaking in the bridge. This is not the first time , Marg told us today that the day we left for Quebec they had a lot of accidents, cars banging into each other. We think there may be some design and architectural issues there . Too bad as we do get some bad weather occasionally. I hope they can get it all figured out so that not so many cars have accidents.
Apparently the problem today was poor deicing on the bridge deck.
Weather report:  sunny , cold, no snow.
Watching The Mentalist , we like this show.
I have no more to say so I'll say good night folks.
Have a great evening and night with your loved ones.
I hope the computer will be back on track again tomorrow.
Bon soir
 
 
 
 
 
 











No comments: