a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, January 7, 2013

laptop

This is not a good day for my laptop, I just lost my blog and can't find my photo album  with the latest photos.Woe is me. I tried to copy a picture and it isn't possible. Yes I need to go to London Drugs and get Clayton to fix this mess. So if there is not blog tomorrow , Oh wait I do have a PC. I can work on it if my laptop needs to stay in the shop. So there it is.

As for the day it was pretty normal except that we went to London Drugs and bought a Tassimo. Margo is sending the money and we'll get it next week. We just used our $$$ as we are anxious LOL. We bought three boxes of cups, one coffee, one tea and one hot chocolate. They were on sale, buy 2 get one free. Can't pass up a bargain.
Then we had a few more stops to make, buns to buy, and some items at M$M Meats. We have had cards there for a long time and never bought anything but they had Cannelloni on special so I took a chance. We also bought 2 small quiche and some dessert that the girl said was wonderful. Since she looked as if she ate them regularly I went with her recommendation.
Ray made some vegetable soup for tomorrow's dinner. But I sneaked a taste and it was delicious. He is a great cook.
No naps today , we were cooking. I helped Ray by cleaning some of the vegetables and cooking the barley.  Not much but it was all he'd let me do. I wonder if he doesn't trust me with his pots and foods. Well he does trust me when it is my turn to cook, then I can use naything I want while he sits in the living rooom.
Sorry something happened with this entry so I'll just send it now.




No comments: