a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, June 16, 2016

company

It was a lovely visit today with Mary and Meg as well as the great grandchildren. There were four of them, Charlotte, Rose, Quinn and Orson. Meg's two are Charlotte and Orson and Mary's two are Rose and Quinn. It was a delightful visit and I was most grateful for them taking the time to visit. Even so it was for Richard that they visited as he is their dad and here from Alberta.
Now they are all gone home Meg to Abbotsford and Mary to Victoria. Rick took Mary and her two little ones to the ferry. Albert, Mary's husband,  will pick them up on the other side.
Ray and I certainly enjoyed the visits .
The children were such a treat. Charlotte and Rose are very interactive at this age . The little boys Quinn and Orson are still very young and attached to their mothers. But they still are fun to be with.

Tonight it is just the two of us, Rick is meeting some friends for dinner and won't be back until later in the evening. So we are watching the news right now. All is quiet a big difference from this afternoon. So all is quiet on the Western Front as my dad used to say, an expression from WW1.

And I got so wrapped up in the visit that I forgot to take pictures though I had intended to do so. Sometimes I should bang my head on the wall to remind myself what I want to do.

That is it for tonight folks. Have a great evening.







No comments: