a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

visit

A good visit with Richard today. I am happy.  Tomorrow is another visit from Mary and the greats. I am hoping Meg and her two will come as well. Family is wonderful.  
We ordered pizza for dinner. That was easy. Tomorrow we either go to the Keg or we cook. An easy choice from my perspective.

I am having trouble remembering what I did this morning and afternoon. How do things slip away so easily. Let me think on that.
Ray says we did not go out today so it is no wonder i can't remember going out LOL. 

We visited with Richard most of the day and then in the evening we relaxed. Rick and I worked on out laptops and Ray watched TV.

We are on NETFLIX tonight watching episodes of Longmire. We like this show. It is so good to have Netflix and the opportunity to watch a variety of shows we cannot get on regular cable.

I sewed a seam today LOL. It was on the heart top I am making for Eve.This is so terrible, I can't seem to get down to business. I wonder what the problem is with this kind of ennui.

Short blog. Have a nice evening.




No comments: