a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, June 6, 2016

frustration

Sometimes the computer is beyond frustrating. I am trying to get into life labs to make an appointment and can I do this simple thing.  Not on my life. I keep trying and no luck. I'll try again later in the evening and see what happens then. I am afraid I don't understand why this is happening.  Maybe someone smarter than me can help.The other frustrating thing is : if I go to the office they tell me to make my appointment on my computer. RIGHT! The second option is to go to the office and sit there and wait with all the many others sitting there. And it isn't even for me. it is for Ray. AWWW...  He will not be happy about that.

Another gorgeous day here in Vancouver. It looks beautiful but I do not go out in the sun since I burn. I stopped going out in the sun when I was in my 20s for that reason. Now I am in my 80s and not about to begin sunning now. Maybe I don't even burn now .

All we did today was go to Safeway to drop off a prescription and pick one up.Oh and some bread too. That was the big adventure for today.  Watching the news right now and the next item of viewing is a new direction for Parkinson.s Disease. As it is often similar to ALS I hope it will work for that too so Rick can get help for his ALS.
I had a short nap and have been watching TV ever since. I wish I could get up the gumption to sew but so far it is not happening. I hate this kind of energy gap. Lack of Sap I call it. 
However I can still knit as it does not require a machine just a set of needles and some yarn, I write yarn for American readers but here in my house I call it wool . My mom always called it wool. She knit mostly socks, many pair of socks. I knit them too. They require four of even five double pointed needles and some dexterity to manipulate them properly. Mom taught me to knit at a very young age and how to use the four needles to make socks. I remember knitting sweaters and socks before I was twelve. 

The day is winding down , it is a beautiful evening. I am relaxing for the night.

Have a great evening folks.









No comments: