a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, June 3, 2016

Crow Attack

The crows are on the attack. They are dive bombing the neighbours. Must be nest time. Crows always amuse me. They are of the Corvid family along with jays of all kinds. I have  a wonderful book called CROWS. I must read it again. It is so interesting.I wonder if the internet has anything like that to offer. Must give it a try, NOW.  Well it was so interesting. there is a lot of material on the net about crows. Take a few minutes, type Crows into your browser. Fascinating creatures. I really admire them.

We met with Bob and Buzz for lunch and a visit. I took a bag of books for Buzz to read, books I had already read. Buzz snd I chatted and Ray and Bob also chatted. We ladies talk about books and kids and clothes, all the things that interest women. It is great to have long time friends They introduced Ray and me and love was born. That was more than 40 years ago. And we are still together, a good match. Thanks to Bob and Buzz.

After we left them we walked a bit around the mall for some exercise. Then we ruined all that exercise and had soft ice cream. One thing though is good we shared one  dish of ice cream. And it was delicious.MMM

We came home and I had a nap.

Have a great evening folks. 





No comments: