a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, June 25, 2016

shopping

Today is Saturday and  our grocery shopping day. It is funny,we used to shop every Saturday when we worked and thought it would be different when we retired. However it is just the same we still shop on Saturday. Old habits die hard don't they? 

I wore one of my  new tops today, it is orange with embroidery on the neckline. I wanted to buy some new jeans too but there were none of the ones I like at Sears where I bought the ones I'm wearing. Oh well I am now  on the chase to find the jeans I want.

That was all we did. we came home and watched TV, well Ray watched TV. I computed and watched TV. Now we are watching the football game between Calgary and Vancouver. Rick is probably watching it too for Calgary. We are watching for Vancouver of course. At present the score is zero zero. 

I need to get going on my sewing. It has been a long time since I used my lovely Janome , so long that I can't remember what its name is. What a clunk I am these days. 

We have had some gorgeous evenings lately, no rain, just lovely warm sunny evenings. We should go out for walks in this weather. Maybe tomorrow we'll do that.

Whoops Calgary has one point now and we have none. We need to pick up the pace here.

Good evening folks, have a great one.





No comments: