a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

6 A.M.

Do people actually get up that early? Yes they do and I did too. What a big mistake,I do NOT like early rising. Wish I did but there you have it I don't.
The rest of my day was a bust as far as energy was concerned. Too bad , so sad!
Back to my red socks tonight , I am down to turning the heel and a friend wants them.She is a good friend and does lots for me such as quilting my quilts when I feel it is just too much. All I have to do is knit socks. Good deal? I think so but then she thinks she gets the best deal. Satisfaction on all sides!
I hand appliqued 2 hearts today and finished off appliquing a butterfly.
This is it for this blog but I am going to do another book review.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Nan, we call the trading of skills bartering.
It is a good way to go and both get the best deal!
One of my most memorable exchanges was I got a case of fresh picked green beans for machine knitting a child's school jumper.

Anonymous said...

LOL often I've only been in bed for a couple *cough*3*cough* hours at 6am... I've always been a night owl though.

Diana Davis said...

I was up at that time several times this week. Twice had to set my alarm for 5 and twice for 6. This morning I slept in till 8:05!

nanboudreau said...

I like it too, works for me.

nanboudreau said...

Really ? I didn't know that. I sometimes read until 4:00 am