a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, January 7, 2010

just for today gadgets

There are so many many gadgets that you can add to your blog. I only had the time to view 625 of them today, no quilts though, couldn't find any. I'll have to upload my own :>( Aah too bad. Some I just can't make work for me. Just for Today was one as it had a google ad on it that I didn't want. I only wanted a positive thought for the day, so that one went out the window. Another was the weather , no matter how many times I changed it to Vancouver weather , it changed back to New York. Any ideas out there?
However I cannot believe how many great ideas there on on More Gadgets- if I had my way my blog would be saturated with cute gadgets LOL. Plenty there already. My first thought is to add one new one a day and take off the previous day's. Yes I think I'll do that if I have the time.

1 comment:

Diana Davis said...

holy cats, 625? thats a lot!