a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, January 22, 2010

read me

I am so self absorbed that I literally asked friends to read my blog and comment on it. Is that really needy or not. Curiosity got the better of me . My friends tell me that I am not writing in vain. Thank you dear friends :>)
Don't we all have such strange compunctions. I love to buy irons LOL, and apparently some of my quilting friends also love buying irons. Odd isn't it?
Today a bought a new one, I am so happy !! It is a T-Fal, they are such a great iron. Why the last one was not a T-Fal is beyond me but all I can think of is that is was a lot cheaper.
As Ray says buy cheap, get cheap. Hello! another homily but this one is Ray's.
Whoops he just delivered another one. Why when something falls does it go to the furthest , most difficult spot . He is working on his boat model , The Mayflower and it has been a very difficult piece of work.
His first boat was called Uncle Sam and it is a beautiful boat. I'll add a photo tomorrow as I don't want to go upstairs to the storage computer LOL. That is actually a PC . He is so patient with all these tiny bits. It must be like trying to quilt with very tiny pieces.
Now I am going to watch Criminal Minds as if the world is really interested in my TV watching habits haha.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi Nan!
Just read your blog.....I love Criminal Minds too. So, yes, other people are interested in your TV habits! LOL
Kathy in OR

Sallie Jean said...

Nan Keepsake and Connecting Threads are my 2 favorite catalogs. I read and re-read them all. I enjoy reading your blogs so much. Thanks for sharing.

nanboudreau said...

Kathy and Salliejean, thank you for reading and writing LOL

Jaayimee said...

Well I guess I didn't go far enough to see you liked Criminal Minds, me and Dan are obsessed and love that show. And I like hearing what you have to talk about LOL.

nanboudreau said...

Thanks Jamie, I try to comeup with a variety of topics. Sometimes I spend the day thinking of what to say LOL.

Miss M said...

I think mine's a T-Fal...