a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, January 31, 2010

very busy writer

My Olympic Digest is getting bigger all the time and I am doing research into interesting and personal aspects of the Olympics. Tonight's is a good one I think.
As for the rest of the day Vancouver and BC residents raised 7.4 million dollars for the kids. Most of the money was raised in small amounts of $100 to $300 from ordinary people who are not so ordinary but people who are generous in thought and deed.
We went out for a bit this afternoon and bought my "ouch" candy. I like to eat 2 candies when I go to bed and do my reading. There I have admitted when I do my reading. I can't keep a secret LOL. And my blood sugar is good so I don't worry about my little treats.
I did some fabric pressing preparing my blocks for adding the applique butterflies and also pressed some backing, cut out binding, sewing it and pressing that as well.
I tried to do a snowball block of Hallowe'en fabrics that were left over from the Hallowe'en wall hanging. There is lots left over and I need to come up with something.
. So my day was about cleaning which we did this morning, washing, a bit of shopping cutting, ironing,sewing, writing and getting dinner ready for Ray and me.
I think I'll go to bed early LOL

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Nan despite the frustrations in the making, your halloween top is so cute, well worth you keeping on going down that road.

Sandy in South Australia

nanboudreau said...

Thank you Sandy, now which road would that be LOL.
Nan