a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, January 10, 2010

the rest of the day

I must be a real Chatty Cathy, there is more to tell.
We always do our housework and laundry on Sunday so that takes us half the day. Usually we go out but today we were both tired. I did something I rarely do, sat and watched silly movies on TV. One wasn't silly it was marvelous. I can't recall the title but it was about a group of African American pilots in WW2, it was very well done and the research of how African Americans were so badly treated was excellent. It was good . Then we watched a silly romantic movie called November something or other. It was about a young woman who was going to die so she would not have a steady boyfriend. Her BFs were only allowed one month and this one was about her November BF.
Of course it was a bound to end with teary eyes and runny noses. They fell in love and then he left as he was supposed to do. How's that for a silly movie :>))
I did some applique preparation for my Tuesday quilting group so that I would have something to do. I am good now for weeks and I only got 2 butterflies done, 5 pieces each .LOL
Yesterday I made another embroidery tea towel with another chef on it. Maybe tomorrow It will go up on my blog. It's getting crowded up there.

No comments: