a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, January 11, 2010

I love a rainy day

And that's a good thing since the rain has been falling steadily all day and night. They had to close Cypress Mountain today because of it and now we are all worried that there won't be enough snow for the Olympics.
All this rain makes me think of a very old movie B&W, The Rains of Ranjipur. There is something about that title that I have never forgotten, it resonates with me. Did not see the movie but saw a preview, trailer to those of you who are younger, and as a very young person the total flooding in India and the floods of people running to escape the waters in the movie preview left an indelible picture in my mind. I must look that movie up and see if it is on DVD. NOT very likely LOL>
Louis is now out of hospital and on the mend so that it a blessing. It seems to me that I promised to put up my second chef. I'll do that even if there was no promise :>))
If I can think of anything more to say by this evening I will add it to this blog.

No comments: