a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

kaboom 3

Dare I say it, Ray found 4 more bottles of Kaboom , enough to last him the rest of his natural born days if I have anything to do with it LOL> And enough FREE advertising for K.....
I had a major problem with my embroidery flash cards which would not read in my computer. After some very clever thoughts on that by yours truly and the young man in the computer store my problem was solved with no money involved . Now could anything be better than that? I have spent hours trying to get my photos to work but and here is a homily: Persistance Pays!! We shall overcome blogspot..
No news on my grandson in law, so another one: No news is good news. Wow two Bits and Pieces I have learned in one post.:>))
And tonight I do NOT cook. I have made too many meals lately and am on a sit down strike VBG.
We will eat those lovely dinners that you put in the microwave oven. I know I should hide my head in shame but that is not my way and I do it MY Way. Favourite song.
It is time to put away all Christmas things, all that is left is my quilt and the seasonal poinsietta wall hanging.

No comments: