a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, January 4, 2010

Kaboom!!!

Ray wanted to go to Walmart to buy some Kaboom for cleaning the tub. Fine, that worked for me , so off we went.
Thankfully we got a Handicap parking stall close to the door . It was raining and Ray does not like getting wet, doesn't really bother me much but I have trouble walking too far. Although that does not include walking for an hour around Walmart. :>) I call that exercise anyway.
We dawdled in the food section for a while, then checked out all the other food aisles, bought cereal in small boxes, you know the kind your mom wouldn't buy because they were too expensive.. now that I am my mom I can do what I want LOL.
I looked through the clothing but it was dreadful.The books were too expensive and I hate paying $3.00 more than the American price when our dollar is so close to the American dollar. It is highway robbery to my mind.
We bought 2 large bottles of Extra Strength Tylenol as it was on sale and had 60 extra FREE caplets. We need it to keep our pains at bay .
No need to explain all theother stuff we bought but suffice to say the bill for the KABOOM!! was $142.00 Oh joy!.
What is it about Walmart anyway.

2 comments:

Diana Davis said...

I went to Walmart this morning and it cost me $179! So I sure know what you're talking about! And glory be; I can post a comment on your blog!! Hallelujah! :^)

Anonymous said...

LOL! You were the one who told me that any trip to Walmart is at least $100 no matter what you're going for and it's SO TRUE!