a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Time to smile

Today we went out to lunch with long time friends and the female friend said she had read my blog :>))))) There's the smile haha. Thank you old friend!!
My day so far has not been worthwhile blogging about so it will be short.
I did go to the library though and took out 3 books to read in my leisure time. I wonder where most people do their reading, in a chair? in the bathroom? in bed? in the airport? at the doctor's? dentist's ? I would be too busy crying to read at the dentist's LOL> on an airplane> bus? train? automobile?
Let me know where you do your reading and I'll let you know where I do it. Hello!! A variation on you show me yours and I'll show you mine :>)
I once made a cover for a pocket book, I'll add the photo, then realized that virtually no two books are the same size and given the large number of books I read,some good some not so good, I would have to make a new cover for each book. Not going to happen !!

4 comments:

Diana Davis said...

I do the majority of my book reading in bed, and the magazine reading I mostly do when I take dh to the VA hospital! I read the mags there then leave them for the others who have to sit there for hours and hours!

nanboudreau said...

Diana, thanks for responding to my poll. You are the first and only so far LOL. I too read in books bed, newspaper sitting in my chair and magazines the same.

Judy Ellsworth said...

Most of my reading is done in bed, too. Especially in winter, when I get chilled when I'm still. I'm not sure, at this point, that I could go to sleep without reading for a while! Oh yes, and a cup of chamomile tea with honey. ;o)

nanboudreau said...

Judy, that makes 3 who read in bed . I do but no tea for me, , the bed would wear it LOL.
I can't sleep without reading either.
Thanks for answering Judy.