a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, January 18, 2010

sewing and eating chocolates

Now does that sound like a great combination.
After a walk around the mall and not buying a thing except bread I went to the lab for more blood tests. When I came home I really wanted to sit and veg out but forced myself to
put the top of the cushion together. That meant adding the batting and a piece of fabric to the front and quilting it with a really nice stitch on my sewing machine. Then the fun part started and that was adding the 2 part backing, something that is not easy for me, so I had to do it more than once but it is now ready for granddaughter Meg. I just need to go on Facebook so I can tell her it is done. None of the young folks seem to be on e mail any longer nor do they read my blog. Maybe I should put the blog up on Facebook. Would if I could:>)) Maybe I'll give it a try tonight.
Oh it is tonight!!!
Also I took some time to update my Weshots. I am happy cuz I
got things done today.
Tomorrow I'll be out all day at my sewing groups. My bag is ready to go...

No comments: