a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

more laptop troubles

Who would believe it, my new,New laptop lost one of its key tops today. Back to the store, I know they hate to see me coming but hey what can I do. We talked about going for a different name machine like a Sony since I am so unhappy with this model. The clerk said he would try and arrange it so I need to go back on Monday. I am prepared to pay more if I find one that pleases me more than this one. Let's hope. :>)
Other than this nothing unusual has occurred today. We both spent the afternoon watching old TV shows and that is nothing to talk about.
I did ask for permission to add the napkin pattern to this blog and have not yet received permission so I spoke too hastily yesterday when I promised to have it up today. When and if I get the go ahead is when it will be on this blog.
I looked at the fabric that needed to be cut into strips and then looked at it again, still not cut, maybe tomorrow. It is a bit of white with pink that I wanted for the appliqued hearts. I need to get it all done soon so it can go back to Quebec with Lynn and Daniel when the visit in May.
It is for the new baby ,she won't be that new if I don't get a bur under my saddle pretty soon LOL.
Good night! Take care!!

No comments: