a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, April 24, 2010

a political day

After grocery shopping Ray took me to the library where I was able to sign a protest to the new tax , the HST that the government is bringing down. Tons of opposition to this and it may bring the government down if the protest gets enough signatures. British Columbians are very angry.
I bought 2 books for a dollar that the library was selling. Good deal.
Did you see that hilarious video , probably U Tube where the two little guys are sitting on daddy's lap. The older one sticks his finger in the little one's mouth and the baby bites down on his finger and won't let go even though his brother is crying. When he, Charlie, finally lets the finger go he laughs like crazy. It is so funny, maybe not to the guy who had his finger bitten. Over 100 million people have watched it so far. You can see it by typing in your browser U Tube Charlie bit my finger and it will come up.
When we got home I was very tired and slept for 2 1/2 hours.I do not like doing that and don't do it very often. I prefer to do something more productive.
So nothing special got done today. Hopefully tomorrow I will do more.
And tonight I plan to knit so the day won't be a total wash....
Stay safe!!

No comments: