a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, April 12, 2010

Was I right?

YES!! No laptop, do I get to sell you a bridge LOL>
Tomorrow he says. Well tomorrow I am off to my ladies quilting groups. Sounds like a title for a novel. I'll think about that one :>)
Today though I bought the table that fits my Janome 6600 sewing machine. I am so happy because I have looked at it longingly for some time. What is so good about this table is that it holds the machine level to the table, I think it will be easier on my back when I am quilting as well as making it easier to quilt.
At the moment we are trying to rearrange things so everything will fit together. We live in an apartment so it takes a bit of juggling and a bit of cleaning things out but that's a good thing.
Soon we are off to another birthday dinner with Sam our grandson. I am looking forward to seeing him,we love him so and he is so good to us. It has been a good day!
We had a wonderful time last night at Matthew and Caroline's. And our grandchildren Ryan and Chelsea were a delight to talk to.
Grandchildren are God's way of paying you back for raising your own children, which was a pleasure most of the time :>).
My friend Paulina who loves her new socks said she actually slept better because her feet were warm . Nice eh! I'll take Ione's tomorrow to fit them, never knew you had to fit socks did you? Well the length is the deal. She has fairly long feet so I will need a measure. I know she will love the way these socks striped out. They are great.
Y'all have a good one now.

No comments: