a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

strawberries and whipped cream

That's what I bought at Safeway today along with Angel Food cake. Yes I did have one cake filled with berries and WC and yes it was fabulous!! Naughty but nice. A lady at the check out counter gave me permission LOL.
Are you up for the laptop saga? It did not come in again we are now into the 4th week. Ray told the tech it would be faster if he(Ray) flew to Winnipeg himself to pick it up . He is not happy , I have to get him to keep a lid on it. The latest offer is they will give me another one, it has a bigger hard drive and costs more but they will not take any more money. Now I hope that the one coming from Winnipeg does not arrive this week LOL.
Ray set up my new table and moved the old desk, he requested that I clean up some sewing item that were not in use and throw out some boxes. The boxes stayed but I filled a bag with things I had not looked at for a long time and had lost interest in. Even so it was hard. I threw out a bag of yarn ends, you know the ones you say you'll use in something you might knit. That was not too hard as I like buying yarn :>)) Lots left from when my friend Donna in Washington state gave me bags of it for making washcloths.
Good news, well maybe, Ben just called and my laptop has arrived from Winnipeg and Ben has put the hard drive in and all is working well. Drat I don't get the red one :>( But I will have my dear laptop back .
Guild night tonight and dinner with the ladies before the meeting. I will work in the library and take my two library books back that are overdue because I missed the last meeting. It should be a fun night.
You all have a fun night too.
G'day!

No comments: