a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Politics

My sympathy to the Polish people who have lost their President Lech Kacznski and his official delegation in a horrendous plane crash. It is a dreadful loss.
I received a call from my technician that my laptop will be here on Monday and if you believe that I have a bridge I'd like to sell you LOL> But I will be overjoyed if it comes to pass.
Have you ever noticed how your hands and feet are in sympathy with each other. When Ray and I were having dinner tonight I noticed that my left hand was shaking as if to salt my fish and chips while my right hand was actually doing it. So they were both working in concert. Try rotating one foot and see if your other foot helps out :>)) Interesting way the brain works.
No sewing for me today, I had a very full day and just got home. The first thing I am doing after heading for the necessary is to write this blog.
The day was absolutely glorious with the sun shining on the snow up on the mountains that ring the whole of the Lower Mainland, it was a sight to gladden the heart and fill it with joy.
I am feeling very happy , there is a design for feeling happy- choose to have a happy day when you get up in the morning. Even pain does not prevent me from feeling happy and I have a lot of it so it could make me sad but it doesn't. I learned along the way that I have to recommit to happiness each morning. Today only I will be happy and do that each day. It works!! Oh I know many will think me a Pollyanna but believe me to works for me. I do not mean to trivialize others' pain either emotional or physical but do give it a try and if at first you don't succeed keep on trying until it works.
Have a lovely evening!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of the family, and the kids Mom. And great advice on living each day. Get up in the morning, enjoy, sleep, repeat as necessary!

nanboudreau said...

Good recipe Anonymous....Who are you? Haha Still having trouble with my kid's names LOL
Love
Mom

Judy Ellsworth said...

That's my philosophy, too, Nan. Happiness is simply a choice we make.