a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, April 9, 2010

No laptop again

I wonder why it takes so long for companies to make adjustments to things.
We went to the shop regarding my laptop and were told it was in the system...Now what does that mean? I guess it means something is actually happening. I did say why don't you just return my money and I'll buy another one that is right here. Well that is an option he said but it didn't go any farther. Farther or further. Is one the correct one to use I wonder. Any English majors out there who can help me with that LOL.
My class last night was fun, but my back was murder. The tables are just too low for this old back.
However I did learn to strip piece a place mat. It is sort of like paper piecing don't you think. I could see the similarities. Needless to say mine was not finished before I had to call it quits. But I'll get it done here at home where I can take my time. I love going to these classes and do learn new things so whether I complete the project there or not isn't the issue...the learning is the issue. Also I meet with the other ladies and we share some laughs and stories. Then I do manage to find things I like to buy.LOL
Who doesn't?
I wanted to buy a table for my Janome 6600 but left the money at home. I'll see if Ray wants to go over tomorrow and we can buy it then.
Time to make dinner, will add photos after that.
Take care and have fun. I do :>))
The photos are up patterns for a friend , things I bought and birthday photos..enjoy!!

No comments: