a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, April 3, 2010

What was I thinking

I had half a blog written in my mind and now my mind is a total blank - I'll have to do something else and hope it comes back to me :>) Still don't remember so as my dear old mom would say "It can't be very important then"
I have spent the afternoon cleaning out some old papers from the days when I was the guild president , 2002 and 2003. No need to keep them any more. I found a few Discs that have been misplaced . I worked on my webshots adding photos to the albums. Is it ever slow... I think my computer is getting old. Windows XP, I need to upgrade it . My laptop is not here yet, my son coming from Edmonton tonight is faster than the laptop LOL>
Now I want to do a bit of quilting so I'll do that :>)
And I did.
Then I made a new recipe that I got from a magazine, Reader's Digest I think it was . It was not as good as it appears in the picture. But not bad either. Anyway I am full :>))
I started on another pair of socks thinner yarn and needles And got about three inches done after supper. Now I am going to work on it again.
Been a full day especially since we grocery shopped this morning.
Have a good evening. :>))

No comments: