a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Waiting for my laptop

Once again the shop failed me, tomorrow we go and raise the dust a bit. See what happens!!
I had a lovely day today at my quilt groups. Worked on the final butterfly, not really final but the last one I have prepared. I need to get some more ready to applique for next week. Still thinking if what colours to do them since there is blue,yellow,pink,mauve and green. What do you think of some sort of beiges? I need to go through the stash as I want them all to be fairly light in colour, no blacks :>).
Apparently Paulina's feet are talking to her now that they are warm and they are calling me Auntie Nan, that's what my niece calls me LOL. I did some binding at Community Quilts while I was there which is where Paulina's feet were talking to me. I measured Ione's socks for length and need to do another 3/4 inch before taking it down for the toe.
The traffic going along 49th Ave this morning was very slow , no accidents but just slow. It was good that I got up early and left early which compensated for the slow take off. Pat and I got there at the same time for our regular Starbucks and talk.
Mansfield Park - Jane Austen, both Pat and I are reading this book, no consultation on the choice so it is just a coincidence. We decided to talk about it every Tuesday . I have a bit if an issue with the old fashioned language and the rules of society during that time in history. It will be fun to exchange thoughts and ideas and will also keep me focused.
Good night !! Take care.

No comments: